Hello From Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treerat

Hi all, 58 year old hotrod an bike nut! First car when 16 year old was 60 chevy, Ran the wheels off that, then I bought a 70 GTO judge, Had that for about 12 years. When not playing in the cars I was out riding a 53 Harley panhead. Today I own 2 1968 chevelle bbc station wagons. One for the street, One for the drag strip.Going to start a rat rod project. I found a 47 and 49 kb International pickup. I have some wild ideas on how I want to build the 47. Been welding and cutting for over 35 years, so that part of the build is no problem! I am glad to have found the RRR site, got a lot of ideas for the build. Got to go for now. Missouri treerat

CC,
Welcome to the gang... make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in! We gonna need to see some pictures though!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Hello, Treerat. Ya what part of the state are ya in? Is yur street wagon dark green by any chance??? Did you have it in the Spring Fling in Lowry City? Or maybe Appleton City.... or Deepwater..... I know I'm a P##n in the a** Let's see some pics pleeeezee......

Pictures

I know I need to get some pictures of the toys on here, but all I have for a camera is a 35 mil.slr type right now! And for where do we live in the show me state, We are 65 miles south of St.Louis and about a 2 miles from Irondale

Yo Treerat--Like them Binders--Get a Tetanus shot and jump in...

I mis-spent some of my youth in St Louis, and I believe I went to a Boy Scout Camp near Irondale about 50 years ago. (Kinda fuzzy).. It had a big log building mess hall that looked like a WPA project from the 30s, and a Huge spring fed swimming pool. I did a mile swim in it, and I think it was 50 laps--so the pool must have been 250-300 feet long, with one wall a rock bluff. Fun, old timey place--had that WPA feel to it.. Also in the late 70s I did some daytrips out of St Louis on and old BMW around Irondale. I think Ironton is near you?--they have a Civil War earthen fort there--interesting history lesson stuff. Pretty country--Hills, valleys--creeks etc.....

Welcome to the RRRRRR..

PA41

Irondale

Earthquake, Irondale is about 60 niles south of St.Louis. I was at Sparta on a motorcycle poker run about a 6 months ago. We crossed back into MO.at Chester ILL.The day was enjoyed by all.

Latest posts

Back