New Guy From Mo.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3kross

Hi everybody my name is Cory new to the site and though i'd say a little bit about who i am and what i do. I live in a small town south of Kansas City. I do part time fabrication work at home mostly hot rod stuff and some oddball stuff here and there. I also make and sell a few products in between other work mostly suspension parts with more parts in the works. Look forword to talking to you guys and helping and learning.

Hello. Welcome to RRR. I'm at Lowry City, small town 17 miles south of Clinton on 13 highway. Hope ya have a project to share, with lots of pics...[P

Thanks for the welcome i do have pics i'm building a 32' ford pickup as soon as i can i'l put some on.

Thanks Guy's i posted sum pic's of my pickup in the builds section let me know what you think.

Northeast Kansas here welcoming you to the site!!!! I'm not far from KC I work in NKC. So if you need anything and I can help you out just let me know!! Check out my build thread "48 Chevy Razor" !

Again welcome aboard!!!

Latest posts

Back