Hola from Wichita!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Trash Renegade

What's up guys? My name is Morgan and I'm from Wichita, KS. I found this site by accident on another "Traditional" site and feel that this type of site would suit me better! I have had all kinds of cars from imports (boo)to Minitrucks (one of which was build ratrod style) to VWs to a couple classics. I now wanna build a fenderless rod of some sort and i'm kinda leaning towards an International cab to start with. I look forward to talking with you guys and possibly meeting some of you!

Morgan![ddd

Hi Morgan, Glad you could make it. Good bunch of people here, without all the drama. A few one liners and laughs, and lots of support. Dive in and be part of the crowd. Sniper

Hello, and welcome to RRR from Lowry City, Mo. Ya there's lots of fenderless trucks on this site..Many, many talented builders. I learn something new or different every time I log in........Good luck with your project, and we like to see lots of pics.....:D

Northeast Kansas here!! Welcome!!! I'm just west of Leavenworth, I slao look forward to meeting up woth some people on here and do some cruisin or buildin!!!!!!

Hope ya get somethin' rollin by Labor Day. I'm plannin' on goin' to the Greaserama at the old Boulevard Drive In KCK. Like to see ya show up with a ride..........

Hope ya get somethin' rollin by Labor Day. I'm plannin' on goin' to the Greaserama at the old Boulevard Drive In KCK. Like to see ya show up with a ride..........

I've been wanting to go to that for a long time I just always forget about it that weekend. I'll make it this year with or without a ride!

Latest posts

Back