Bullseye Pick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonRatty

Ok, so don't get me wrong i like the look of a dented up rat but I was thinking about going bare metal and to me it just doesn't look right to have dents on a bare metal cab so question is has anyone used one of these Bullseye Picks before, do they work good or just so so ?
Bullseye2.jpg

Bullseye1.jpg

GOOD on you for actually taking some pride in your vehicle. I have used bullseye picks and they work great for metal finish work. You won't be taking any large dents out with them, but that is not their intended use anyways. They will finesse small imperfections out flawlessly if you take your time. Nice piece of equipment to have!

im with u von ratty.. im planning on the bare metal and clear look myself.. and plan on getting out every imperfection i can... as far as that tool goes.. i have never used one.. but was thinking about making one.... cause im cheep!

I use mine all the time i'm building a 32' pick up bare metal this is he best tool i'v bought if you use some machinist dye you can pick all your low spots it's the only way to metal finish a panel.

GOOD on you for actually taking some pride in your vehicle. I have used bullseye picks and they work great for metal finish work. You won't be taking any large dents out with them, but that is not their intended use anyways. They will finesse small imperfections out flawlessly if you take your time. Nice piece of equipment to have!

hey thanks for the advice

You'll have to change your name to "VonSmoothie"!:D

well i guess i cant do that then :D just kidin
but thats a funny thought huh?

im with u von ratty.. im planning on the bare metal and clear look myself.. and plan on getting out every imperfection i can... as far as that tool goes.. i have never used one.. but was thinking about making one.... cause im cheep!

I found 3 different sizes on clearance at the Eastwood site

Vonratty,
Shame on you for taking a dent out of a ratty truck! :D
Beercan

sometimes i like to be different and I have never seen a 36-38 dodge bare metal ?

I use mine all the time i'm building a 32' pick up bare metal this is he best tool i'v bought if you use some machinist dye you can pick all your low spots it's the only way to metal finish a panel.

hey thanks I'm defiantly going to look more in to this than

not on clearance

just in case anyone went to Eastwood because i said they were on Clearance I'm sorry i must have been drinking to much that night:confused: because i cant find where they were 30 buck anywhere?
[S

Latest posts

Back