just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71407471_2337327176376276_4938417396248477696_n.jpg

Re: pic above. Either (or both) Art Malone or Connie Swingle drove for Garlits while he healed from losing part of his foot. Both of them are gone, but Don lives on.

Re: pic above. Either (or both) Art Malone or Connie Swingle drove for Garlits while he healed from losing part of his foot. Both of them are gone, but Don lives on.

Garlits' good friend and right hand man, Tommy "TC" Lemons flying in on the right. (TC is also deceased. RIP. :()

Garlits used to write a column in the now defunct Drag Racer magazine, titled "Tales From the Drag Racing Museum". Garlits is an excellent writer and his buddy TC was, naturally, credited repeatedly for his role in Garlits life and racing career...

One of those columns was dedicated entirely to TC, whom apparently was a colorful character... full of mischief, known for his sense of humor, pranks, some embellished stories and clever one-liners...

"I didn't want to tell my mom I spent twenty years in drag racing, so I told her I was in prison."
- TC Lemons -

Latest posts

Back