How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got hit with this crazy early storm yesterday and last night. These pictures are yesterday afternoon and it snowed all night so there's something like 15 or 20 cm out there. We don't usually get anything till christmas or after so this is plenty early (for down here anyway, I know you western guys get this and think nothing of it!) And I'm supposed to ship the Graham on Friday too!

Attachments

• thumbnail_20191111_160929.jpg
    thumbnail_20191111_160929.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
  • thumbnail_20191111_161044.jpg
    thumbnail_20191111_161044.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail_20191111_160959.jpg
    thumbnail_20191111_160959.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 14
Snowscapes are beautiful. That's all I can say for them.

Record cold yesterday. 20 degrees f. for a high. My maple trees still have half their leaves left. The fallen leaves are frozen to the ground. Fall clean up is interfering with my car building.

What a nice chunk of property you've got there Bill! A good friend of mine lives in Lindsay, ON, and they got snow yesterday too.

Friday night through to Sunday morning we got a good dump of snow. depending on the area, anywhere from 2 inches to some areas that got 16+ inches of snow in that chunk of time. To make it better, it rained all day Friday beforehand so the roads were ice under all that snow.

It was cold Saturday and Sunday, as cold as -20°C at times. Not what we expect in early November. Yesterday morning it was -20°C, this morning -1°C. By Sunday we're expecting +10°C, so a lot of this snow might disappear again. I'm not a big fan of this yoyo weather.

looks like fall, feels like fall....

Attachments

• IMGP3607.jpg
    IMGP3607.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGP3608.jpg
    IMGP3608.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP3609.jpg
    IMGP3609.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP3580.jpg
    IMGP3580.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 12
What a nice chunk of property you've got there Bill! A good friend of mine lives in Lindsay, ON, and they got snow yesterday too.

Friday night through to Sunday morning we got a good dump of snow. depending on the area, anywhere from 2 inches to some areas that got 16+ inches of snow in that chunk of time. To make it better, it rained all day Friday beforehand so the roads were ice under all that snow.

It was cold Saturday and Sunday, as cold as -20°C at times. Not what we expect in early November. Yesterday morning it was -20°C, this morning -1°C. By Sunday we're expecting +10°C, so a lot of this snow might disappear again. I'm not a big fan of this yoyo weather.

Thanks Snopro. I am extremely fortunate to be where I am - I'm the 6th generation to own this farm, and likely the last (both of my kids live and work in Toronto - lol) The house, garage and shop are 1/4 mile from the road and we have total privacy. I don't do urban very well....

Dutch, your pictures are amazing!

The forecast for fall and winter here was "a PolarCoaster" so far they have nailed it. -24 c Monday 0 this morning and freezing rain.

Ha, that's exactly what we're getting. It was -20°C or colder Saturday and we got a dump of snow, and it's supposed to be above zero all week and +11°C by Sunday.

Latest posts

Back