Hello from the UK i own a ford fire truck 1955 f350

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf350camper

Hi my name is Pete i own two fords a ford 1955 f350 crew fire bus and a f350 1957 crew fire bus,The 1957 i would like to lower.I am not sure how yet but i may drop the body or drop the front beam axle any help would be great here are the fords
skanning.jpg
013.jpg

welcome to rrr. cool trucks, first i have ever seen. what motor do they it have? would love to see more pics.

Hi thank you.The 1955 one came to the Netherlands as a chassis and cab then the rear end was fitted.The 1957 came from Sweden i got that one 3 weeks ago.They both have petrol 223 engines.I have took the large water tank out the back of the 57 i plan to drop the body i think with the tank,the tow bar and front water pump i have removed about a ton in weight.The 57 has done 15,000 miles and the 55 has done 12,000 miles.I have took out all the floor as well out of the 57 and i will put in 5mm aluminium plate for the floor.And the 57 i think i will use all the time.The trouble with having trucks from the USA if i need parts the companys who sell the parts to me charge loads to ship them so a part for $18 they will charge $35 to post it.Thats the trouble being in the uk.

Latest posts

Back