NEW MOPAR GUY! Ratty 69 Super Bee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austinbbmopar

Hi my name is Austin Griggs, i drive alot of mopars. However, the one that i think grants me the right to post on this page is my real 69 Super Bee. It is a factory green on green 383 slapstick auto car that my brother and i have built to be a full roller, balance, aluminum headed, 10:1 383. The paint on the car is weathered and there is rust in need of repair, but the interior had been recovered in 1990 and was in decent shape when i bought it w/ money i saved on a deployment to Iraq in 2008. I can't afford a full restoration, but i wanted to drive the car so i desided to make it look like a 70s Speed Shop promo car. I painted a fake speed shop logo on the door which is "Griggs Brothers speed and machine" and gathered a lot of old racing stickers to put on the side i sanded all the stickers and picked at the edges to give them a weathered look. Also added the slapper bars an Magnesium looking wheels to complete the ensamble. There are alot of photos on Mopar Muscle Magazines website. Please go look, comment on, and rate my car! Its not fancy but it has good power and drives well and im not afraid of a door ding at the mall. Put it in a row of Hemi, 440+6, Cudas/challenger show cars and see it gets just as much attention if not more.

http://rides.moparmusclemagazine.com/ride/1210456/satellite12/1969/dodge/coronet/

Attachments

• downsized_0811021017.jpg
    downsized_0811021017.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to rrr-your Super Bee is way cooler the way it is than if you had done a full blown restoration! and thanks for your service for our country!

Welcome to RRR! I've been looking for a cheap muscle era car to do that to also. Really like that look. I'd definitely pass all the shinys to look at it.

some better pics, were i found it,motor, and better lighting!

Attachments

• 100_0711.jpg
    100_0711.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 6
  • engine resized.jpg
    engine resized.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • bee4.jpg
    bee4.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
  • resized but big.jpg
    resized but big.jpg