Syracuse ppg natinals

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patina

Leaving my igloo in Canada and heading to Syracuse natinals in July. Everything is booked. Can’t wait to go! Who else is going?

We went a couple years back and have been thinking of going. We were there 2 full days and didn't get to see it all. The swap area probably takes a day to see. I am thinking of going up for a couple days but not sure. Jim

I wasn’t sure if I would get any response. Being a sponsored by a major paint company lol. I’m more interested in the swap meet and vendors then anything. I did good guys in ohio last summer. That’s probly the biggest show I ever been to until I go to this one.
Jason

I wasn’t sure if I would get any response. Being a sponsored by a major paint company lol. I’m more interested in the swap meet and vendors then anything. I did good guys in ohio last summer. That’s probly the biggest show I ever been to until I go to this one.
Jason

My Son went to Syracuse University so we knew our way around there. We
stayed in Cortland which is about a half hour away but out of the crowd. Well worth the trip. Jim

If you want to see good video of 2017 Syracuse type it in to You Tube along with 37spiker. He's the guy doing the video.

I watched a lot of videos before I planned my trip, I may have already watched but I’ll have a look just to see if I already did lol

My Son went to Syracuse University so we knew our way around there. We
stayed in Cortland which is about a half hour away but out of the crowd. Well worth the trip. Jim

I’m not sure exactly here I’m staying, this misses know more about that stuff then I do, when I say I book my trip what I really mean is she did all that stuff. I did rent a air b n b. I’ll have to check and see.

Jason

My wife and I went last summer - fantastic time. Well worth the trip. We stayed about 20 minutes away from the fairgrounds.

Beware of your wife going to that mall though....she might never return!

My wife and I went last summer - fantastic time. Well worth the trip. We stayed about 20 minutes away from the fairgrounds.

Beware of your wife going to that mall though....she might never return!

She’s a bit different she rather car show then the mall she has her own cars

They actually have a Wife's area there with some craft stuff. Make sure to stop and see Candy Clark, Debbie from American Graffiti, in one of the buildings. I can't remember which one so ask. That movie had a huge impact on me being a car guy all these years. Jim

They actually have a Wife's area there with some craft stuff. Make sure to stop and see Candy Clark, Debbie from American Graffiti, in one of the buildings. I can't remember which one so ask. That movie had a huge impact on me being a car guy all these years. Jim

That’s awesome, the orginal impala that is now owners by some nascar guy was at goods last year . It was cool to see it in person. I waited around to see if some one would let me in it. Never happened

I live here in Syr, We look forward to the show all year, very big deal for us. It isn't just the show at the fair grounds its all over every night at every hotel,burger joint and cruse spot. The cars are everywhere and the people are out to enjoy them. Parties at homes just hanging out watching the cars drive by, the area in about a 50 mile radius looks forward to and participates in some form or another. Its a fun weekend that starts for us the Tuesday before when it starts gearing up.
We are bringing out (we hope) for the 1st time a 67 Nova protouring that we believe is far above and beyond most anything done around here.Plan is that if it does well here then finish out the year touring all the east coast Good Guys shows and everything inbetween. If you make it there be sure to stop and say hi, You can't miss it when ya see the engine bay you will know its the one.

I live here in Syr, We look forward to the show all year, very big deal for us. It isn't just the show at the fair grounds its all over every night at every hotel,burger joint and cruse spot. The cars are everywhere and the people are out to enjoy them. Parties at homes just hanging out watching the cars drive by, the area in about a 50 mile radius looks forward to and participates in some form or another. Its a fun weekend that starts for us the Tuesday before when it starts gearing up.
We are bringing out (we hope) for the 1st time a 67 Nova protouring that we believe is far above and beyond most anything done around here.Plan is that if it does well here then finish out the year touring all the east coast Good Guys shows and everything inbetween. If you make it there be sure to stop and say hi, You can't miss it when ya see the engine bay you will know its the one.
66/67 novas are my favourite. I will diffently be on the prowl know! It was like that on good guys in ohio. Hotel was full of rods. And the street on the back of the hotel was were every one was doing there burn outs, witch was Kool except for 4 in the morning they were still at haha.

When I went to Daytona we found this restaurant called bj’s and it was really good. I also found one in ohio when I went to good guys so I’ll be on the look out for one of those as well. But I really want is golden coral hahaha

Jason

66/67 novas are my favourite. I will diffently be on the prowl know! It was like that on good guys in ohio. Hotel was full of rods. And the street on the back of the hotel was were every one was doing there burn outs, witch was Kool except for 4 in the morning they were still at haha.

Here is a sneak peak at the nova, just a little bit different in there,lol. Goes in the booth this week for color.

Attachments

• IMG_20180224_212839336_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180224_212839336_HDR.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back