50 Chevy Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting settled into our new place. Picked up some doors and a front cap today. Going to go a different direction on the truck now. The cab will have to be moved forward about 4 inches to get this cap to line up. The good thing is it feels great to get back to work on the truck.

Here is a mock up to see how it may look. I love the Patina on the grille its perfect.

Last edited:
Dig the C10......

Oh and the build is looking good too..:D.. seriously....the mock up appears to fit like a glove...[cl

Thanks, Once i get the cab moved forward and cut out the front cap for the frame it will look nice and low. The bed needing to move forward some anyway. Hope to put some dual wheels on the back soon. The doors I got are in very good condition, very minimal rust, the regulators work good, and the vent windows are good but will require some cutting down.

Ive been away for awhile, finally started back to work on the truck again. I got the firewall cut so the cab can move forward to meet up with the fenders. Cut the rear frame to move the bed forward as well. Today I bolted the cab back down, again. Got the hood hinges on and started thinking about the steering.

I pushed it out and took a couple pictures then parked it by the 36 for now. I got the steering figured out pretty much got to order some parts for it. I also decided to put my manifolds back on and run some stacks behind the cab. That will give me more room under the hood for the steering box. The bed is still being worked on, its just sitting there now.
I started on working on my 64 C10 today. Got to get this LS motor running.

Latest posts

Back