Random Coffee thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zpi28

OK just sitting a drinking some Java and although im not a big coffee drinker working nights its a must. I use cream and sugar and love some Baileys irish creme in my coffee. Tonight I am using some Vanilla Creme Muscle Milk to enhance the flavor and its not bad at all. Baileys is still my favorite but this Muscle Milk gives me some Protein Coffee[dr

I used to drink my coffee with cream but have now drank it black for several years. Mrs. Snake Farm has drank her's black since I've known her (37 years)
We used to frequent this little donut shop and I would always order for us....."two coffees please, one black, one with cream". The waitress would always bring them and set the black in front of me and the one with cream in front of the Mrs. and we would trade as she walked away. :p This went on for years and then one day I said "two black coffees please" and I've never looked back. :D I do however have a little Baileys in it now and then though. ;)

I used to be the guy who had a coffee cup on his desk at work all day long, but now I can't remember when I had my last cup. I have just gotten away from it and switched to orange juice. But when I did drink it I took 3 creams, no sugar.

Don

Coffee snob here. I visit a local drive up several times a week, Large Americano with 4 shots and lots of half and half. Baily's is ok, or the cheaper version Carolan's. But a good shot of Yukon Jack is my favorite.

I drink the "work coffee" b/c it is free and I can't imagine waiting in a starbucks drive-thru line that wraps around the store.

Terrible stuff!! Probably made from ground-up old shoes and used motor oil. Plenty of coffeemate and sugar to make it drinkable.

I moved to Texas from places that had a lot of good drive up coffee stands and was relegated to cafe and truck stop coffee. The people there apparently thought you should be able to see through the coffee in the pot, horrible stuff. One day I was in Dallas and saw a Starbucks and just about crossed the center median to get to it, and Starbucks isn't even that good. I rate Texas in general as the worst coffee of anyplace I've ever lived.
I have a friend in Sturgis who roasts his own. All I have to do is walk in the door and he has me a "Hammer" set up before I get to the counter. That's a large brewed coffee with 4 shots. Don't dare drink one in the afternoon or I won't sleep all night.

I could put all the coffee I've ever drank in a gallon jug and still have over half of it left! :D

I never got a taste for the stuff. It really throws people off when I tell them I've been a trucker for over 27 years and I don't drink coffee. They think I'm crazy {and I might be, lol!} :eek:

I moved to Texas from places that had a lot of good drive up coffee stands and was relegated to cafe and truck stop coffee. The people there apparently thought you should be able to see through the coffee in the pot, horrible stuff. One day I was in Dallas and saw a Starbucks and just about crossed the center median to get to it, and Starbucks isn't even that good. I rate Texas in general as the worst coffee of anyplace I've ever lived.
I have a friend in Sturgis who roasts his own. All I have to do is walk in the door and he has me a "Hammer" set up before I get to the counter. That's a large brewed coffee with 4 shots. Don't dare drink one in the afternoon or I won't sleep all night.

you was in the wrong part of texas, most people don't drink my coffee because it is to strong.[ddd

I buy green beans and roast my own to my taste. Different beans from different parts of the world all roast up different and taste different.

Kopi Luwak is great stuff if you can afford it.

When I was 18 I worked the 11 pm to 7 am shift at a gas station. The lady boss would show up every morning with two huge styrofoam cups of coffee, one for her, one for me. I had never drank coffee and I hated it, but I didn't want to offend my boss, so I drank it. Not only did my stomach churn but the huge shot of caffeine made it so I couldn't fall asleep when I did get home. :eek: It was years later before I ever really acquired a taste for it.

Don

Just got back from the local coffee shop. Had a double shot latte and a huge cinamin roll. Nothing like a caffiene jolt and a sugar rush at the same time to get you going in the afternoon...

Now, out to the shop to get some stuff done...

you was in the wrong part of texas, most people don't drink my coffee because it is to strong.[ddd

As in most Texans? Wouldn't that kind of prove the point I was presenting about the weak stuff they serve? I do realize Texas is big and I lived in east Texas which isn't really the Texas most folks think of. Maybe they have good coffee in Austin or SanAntonio

Latest posts

Back