Traveling to Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, haven't eaten at the Pizza Bar in 30 years! Used to eat there a lot when I worked in Carbon Hill back then. They had a ham and cheese hoagie that was out of this world![dr

Wow, haven't eaten at the Pizza Bar in 30 years! Used to eat there a lot when I worked in Carbon Hill back then. They had a ham and cheese hoagie that was out of this world![dr

they still do as well as the hamburger, cheese burger, roast beef and bbq. i don't know if they ever got the chicken back or not. i sometimes get the whole cheese bread (another name for a foot long grilled cheese) and add pepperoni.

I had one of those Ham and Cheese Hoagies on my last stop in there. They dont skimp on the pizza either. Great food. Its still there. New Owner now but he kept the same menu from what I was told. I worked with the new owner here in Memphis at the Steel Mill. I believe he is from there and his wife is from Jasper. She worked there for about 10 yrs before they bought it. Ill be going back this year. May take my Nova on a road trip to B'ham.

yes zp they keep the same menu and got the girls new equipment to cook on. try the roast beef and swiss, add the mushrooms, onions and gravy don't forget to ask for a spoon or fork. let us know when you will be here.

Will do 26T , that sounds good. I will let yall know when I head that way. Gotta get some brakes and floor pans in my Nova then Ill head that way.

Latest posts

Back