NW Ohio Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_rat

I am from the Ohio/Mi area, have known about this site for a little while but never took the time to post. Mostly just used it to hunt down parts while I was overseas. Im into all kinds of cars fast, low and loud. I don't mess with anything but the chevy stuff for engines/trans usually.

I do have a 300hp+ 4 cylinder Nissan drag car I built, but no one wants to here about that on this forum.

I currently have a 1950 F-1 Project, I'll be posting pictures in the build section. Seems like there are a lot of F-1 projects, probably because they are so cheap and easy to find. Not to mention they are ugly as full trucks.

Hopefully I will be cruising it to some shows this spring/summer.

I have a Nissan motor from a 280 Z that I am saving back for a rat project.... so who says we don't want to hear about it?

Welcome to the site.

I do have a 300hp+ 4 cylinder Nissan drag car I built, but no one wants to here about that on this forum.

Ohio,
Welcome to the forum & rockin' 300hp 4-bang... let's see it!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Latest posts

Back