Noob from Cleveland Ohio with a 56 Plaza

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocks&AKs

Hey all!

Dropping in to say hi. I picke dup a 56 Plymouth Plaza this week so I'm here looking to gain some knowledge.

I dont plan to build it in a true rat rod style but its certainly not going to get a full on restoration either.. I'm just planning on a flat blue painted, wide white tired, lowered to the ground, cruising machine.

See ya around the forums!

Welocme!!!

Glock,
Welcome to the forum... post some pictures of the Plaza when u get a chance. Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D

BoB

sign0016.gif

Thanks all!

I've been wrenching on cars for about 20 years but have built mostly 5.0 Mustangs and a bunch of Chevy and Cadillac lowriders. Hopefully some of this will transition over.

My first order of business will be finding replacement 4 door rockers and some quarter panel patches. Maybe a fender. This car has been in Ohio all it's life, but really looks no worse than some 80s/90s cars I see driving around still.

See y'all around

Dan

Welcome Glock to the site. I had to Google 1956 Plymouth Plaza to see what one looked like and I am pretty sure that there was a black one at a local carshow this year.:):)

Heres some pics I took today. She wants to stall out when I first give it some throttle, most likely a carb adjustment but it's also like 19 degrees here today so I'm not gonna screw with it too much.

76951749.jpg

91afc5ac.jpg

2e72857e.jpg

6cd1c427.jpg

43ffaa88.jpg

welcome to the RRR!-- i can see it lowered, flat blue and such-good plan/vision you have for it--now when ya get a chance, get wrenchin:D[;)

Latest posts

Back