1936 Packard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It occurred to me that the Packard is kinda similar to the 34 Caddy I finished last year and that the development is about the same stage for the length of time spent on it.

Attachments

• DSC01957.jpg
    DSC01957.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 169
  • nov 28 11 34 cadillac 028.jpg
    nov 28 11 34 cadillac 028.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 170
to ZZ
Patiently;--- my backside, how do you expect to keep inspiring 10,000 hotrod builders if you're playing golf in really nice weather, and sipping sweetened iced teas?[ddd[ddd.
Some of us eagerly await your return.

What's worse MercuryMac is that he gets more done in 6 months then the rest of us do all year! [cl[P[;)

Hopefully this build can live up to expectations.....
Taking time off like this also lets me think through some of the upcoming work to be done and to come up with more ideas to apply to it. Another bonus is having time to sniff out bargains on parts to take home with me. :)

ZZ, I was dreaming of being done my build at New Years and shortly thereafter being down at Pomona sniffing out the parts bargains, just ahead of you. Like most good dreams,--------I woke up before the end, though.:(
See you in the spring.:D

Snowbirds

I just got back from a week in Antigua and met some folks that made me think of this build. Bunch of folks from above Toronto were staying in cabins on the beach for 3-4 months at a time. One guy actually has a bunch of antique Harley's. Don't blame any of you a bit!

Latest posts

Back