interior is almost done

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
carpet installed , door panels in , now I have to do something with that steering wheel.

Attachments

• IM000557.JPG
    IM000557.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 80
Kool!

I love the feling of *almost done*. I'm just startin' up again so I'll b back there again soon. Gotta keep workin' & postin'!!! Good work but what's wrong with that steering wheel?

BoB

Wow, interior looks great, and comfortable too. I agree the wheel is sort of too new looking. Both Dan and I are going with the one shown in his car, but even the old standby three spoke Covico style would be neat.

Don

Attachments

• t driveshaft done 004.jpg
    t driveshaft done 004.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 71
The interior looks great 24. I've got a cheaper version of the Bell style wheel like the one that Don and his son are using. If you decide you need it, PM me. I'll donate it to ya. You could also do your own steering wrap with small rope or twine like some of the vintage racers did. That looks really cool in my opinion, and would sort of match the rest of your interior. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Look'in great 24.I can't wait till im to that point.
Like Gastrick said some rope would look good on that wheel,it would give it that old school look.Any how keep up the good work.:)

Thank you Gastrick !!!

Gastrick gave me this great wheel , i`m really stoked how good it looks , so much better than the other one , thanks again Gastrick , you are the man !!

Attachments

• IM000563.JPG
    IM000563.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 46
Whoa, that really looks perfect in there. See, now aren't you sorry about all those nasty, evil things you said about Gastrick. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Seriously, super nice thing to do, and it fits the car perfectly.

Don

still at it , made this gauge panel out of aluminum sheet and a pc. of engine turned vinyl today , hopefully get it installed this weekend.

Attachments

• IM000574.JPG
    IM000574.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IM000575.JPG
    IM000575.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back