just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up in Winnipeg the home of Princess auto, I remember my dad taking me there when I was 7 or 8 and they had new surplus jeeps in the box like that for $ 500-700.

They should have started one street over. (King Auto sounds so much better.)

We didn't get a store until the '80s. They still flogged plenty of military surplus, but I never saw a jeep in a box!

Did you tow it home?:D

[cl :D [cl

Maverick, On your blue '56 Ford full frontal picture, you may be wondering why there is a square hole in the snow near the top.
Well, I'm here to tell you.
There's probably a square hole in the windshield right behind the missing snow. Now you're wondering about the square hole in the middle of the windshield. Well, I'm here to tell you.
If you are driving your '56 Ford a little to fast in the fog and you shoot off of a T intersection and some selfish inhabitant has put his mail box right there, you may just miss the post but the four foot arm with the mail box on it is swung off to the side slightly and is lined up with the middle of your windshield. The box comes into your car and then goes out quickly, taking a square section out of your windshield and not scratching any of the paint on your car. Quite often you can fix up the mailbox with a hammer and a pair of pliers, but you can't fix that windshield, easily.
Don't ask me how I know all this stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 33
In the Netherlands, we stop trains by slapping them in the face with a fish tail.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1920x1080a.jpg
    1920x1080a.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 1920x1080a (1).jpg
    1920x1080a (1).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 32
nope... no scale model. This happened yesterday. The subway train ran through the blocks and landed on top of the sculpture which is called "Saved by the whale`s tail" :eek:

I think the driver may need clean underwear....

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back