21 Willys status report please

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh good. I was afraid aliens had possessed him...[cl

hopefully everything is gretting better for him.

Update

Thanks for the concerns.

I'm still not back on the road like Jeff said. I've been instructed by the brain doc to not drive. I still have confused moments and forget how things work at times. I've developed some anxiety in certain scenarios as well like when in big stores or while traveling. I talked to a veteran who helps vets get counciling for PTSD and he says I carry a lot of the symptoms that they do. I go back this Thursday to see the brain doc and to get the results of my last MRI. I had to have another one because they found some scaring on my brain that caused concern.

So that's the short version of where I'm at. Thanks again guys.

Thanks guys

I went to the brain doc today.

He believes I have PTSD and another disorder that I can't think of the name of but it's a anxiety disorder. I have to go to a shrink for proper testing to determine for sure. He believes that I just have so much anxiety that my brain is not working properly, basically it's on overload and that why when over stimulated it shuts off and I have a anxiety attack.

The scare tissue that they saw on the MRI is a cyst on my brain. At this point they just said that we will have to monitor it. The cyst is not from the wreck.

Latest posts

Back