Images from a game cam

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple one of my neighbors got the other night / day. Interesting to see a moose over here. Usually they're closer to town near the river.

Attachments

• Screensho.JPG
    Screensho.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 22
Cool shots. We have panthers here but it's vary rare to get a glimpse in person or on game cams. I've personally seen 3 within 30 miles of here and one of those was in my back property. I keep hoping to get a shot on the cams one day. I had a camera with me when I saw the one out here and my best stalk ended up missing the shot... I suspect that the wind changed and alerted him. I was at the end of the lake and across water, wind does funny things.

Enjoying the game cams. I havent set up mine in a few years but I do have a Wyze looking over my back porch, barn, shed and a lot of the back yard that alerts me to every movement and sound.

So the other day, I woke up at my usual 430 AM, to let the dog out, and my somewhat feral Norwegian cat in. The dog took off, ran through the pet door on the screened in porch, and disappeared into the yonder. So fast was this that I had to scroll through the cam playback to see that a racoon was having a porch party. Them racoons are fast, I guess my Shep Lab mix caught up but racoon got over the fence. Norwegian strolls up, like...meh....whats the deal?

I hear ya! It's quite the excitement to open the door to let the mutt out and as soon as it opens, he's out in a blurr of snarling fur... out here it could be anything.

Latest posts

Back