seattle sehawks or denver broncos//SOUND OFF

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, that game was awful. Was hoping for a little more of a fight from Denver, actually I thought they would win, but still be a close game. I turned it off shortly after the third quarter started.

12's

lots of weird stuff at that game, 12's run rampant.

in that game:

1.Seattle Seahawks are home of the 12th man.

2. 12th man created noise and according to Manning that caused the errant snap.

3. first score in 12 seconds.

4 Wilson 12 yard pass to Kearse on critical third-and-9.

5 Lynch 1 yard run, 12:00 minutes left in 2nd quarter.

6. Harvin 87 kickoff return for a touchdown 12 seconds into 2nd half.

7. Wilson 12 yard pass to Willson on important third-and-7 in 3rd quarter.

8. next bronco drive Manning 12 yard pass to Welker leading to first Denver score;

9.Broncos first score made it 8 to 36, AND 36 can be divided by 12.

1O. Payton Manning is 11-12 in the postseason.

Later:cool:

Later :cool:

Last edited:
That's reaching way out there Skull.
It takes a twisted mind in bad need of some way to occupy some very valuable time to even come up with that kind of statistics.
I personally think the numbers thing is a load of crap.

The Sea Hawks came to play and Denver didn't.
Maybe to much of the recreational Mary Jane.
Pathetic game on their part.

pops, when ya been a true fan, not a bandwagon jumper, 37 years is along time to wait for a good team, the 'HAWKS are the rodney dangerfield of the NFL. they get no respect.

l am happy they won, would have liked a closer game.

pops, when ya been a true fan, not a bandwagon jumper, 37 years is along time to wait for a good team, the 'HAWKS are the rodney dangerfield of the NFL. they get no respect.

They dang sure got my respect! They were on it.

Watched the whole miserable game, hoping and praying that Denver would eventually show up to make it interesting, but no such luck. Great game by the Seahawks.

I'm happy for you...but I wish it was a closer game so that us non fans could have enjoyed it too. :)

Latest posts

Back