Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this guy towin' a trailer & had his dog along! Dog was even wearin' a helmutt! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 110
this was sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It was comming out of a storage place. Guy said his mother inlaw had it there for over 25 years.

Attachments

• P82A0204.jpg
    P82A0204.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 69
  • P82A0203.jpg
    P82A0203.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 59
When I stopped for a Coke and a snack, I saw this sitting at the pumps. I started walking around it and turned to see a high school friend walking up to it. He started restoring it for his son, but his son, at 6'6" and pushing a solid 300lbs he doesn't fit in the car to well (the kid prefers his 4 wheel drive pickups). My friend decided that after 9-1/2 years of restoring, car fits him just fine.

This guy was having a misfire problem andstopped at the local gas station (read: only one in town). store clerk sent him up to my retired buddies home shop where I was visiting. Nce clean long roof base model with a 289. replaced 2 burnt plug wires and on his way he went. Oh and he was asking $5500 obo for it. [cl

Mrs Tripper & I saw this beauty on our way to dinner the other nite!

BoB

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 60
There's a show in near by Putnam CT this coming Sunday called the Main St. Cruise that shuts down the whole town to regular passenger cars and trucks,...and the only thing allowed on the streets, in the parking lots of banks, restaurants and stores, alleys, etc...etc....are Hot Rods and Muscle cars. Here's some traffic type pics of the event from past years....

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Latest posts

Back