More to the party........:p

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordMaximo

We call him King Maximo!
West Utah Desert under a big rock in a deep cave
Hey everyone, how are we all doing tonight?
Great show for now, hope it actually will grow with comfort.
Here is a picture of my next major project......hopefully it will be in my shop soon. This is similar to the one I am working to pick up.
39ChryslerNYrkr.jpg

It's a 1939 Chrysler NewYorker, only 134 made in the first generation.
Not sure how many actually are left. I only know of 4.:eek:

Maximo

Thanks, got the invite today and finally was able to get my stats up once I was home from work. Should really work out well.......I am on several sites, this will be a new pogo pony for most of us. Anyways, what do you think about the new ride? I should have gone out to the place it is located back after Xmas. The owner would have practically given it to me then. Now I am having to raise some extra casholla to calm the desert wind. Anyways, I am in limbo for the next two weeks:) :rolleyes:

Maximo

Max, What the heck is all that white stuff. Are you living on a cotton plantation??? Is your bunny rabbit shedding??? Or maybe you got dandruff??? Never seen that stuff here in southern Texas.
A friend of mine just finished a 39 Dodge Coupe with a 350/TH350. I'll see if I can get you some photos for inspiration.

Latest posts

Back