Rat rod shows in Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemi8me

Just wondering if there are any RR shows in Ohio. I plan to see a few even with out having a RR.

I would really like to get a ride in each style to see which one I like. I am speaking of the early Tudors and 5 and 3 window coupes. I am liking the 5 windows. but have never road in one.

shows

we have a big one in july at norwalk raceway in norwalk oh and one in galion oh called rat riot get date for you soon Mike

Just wondering if there are any RR shows in Ohio. I plan to see a few even with out having a RR.

I would really like to get a ride in each style to see which one I like. I am speaking of the early Tudors and 5 and 3 window coupes. I am liking the 5 windows. but have never road in one.

I have had both and i love the way a 5 window looks and you just feel hot rod when your cruising down the street and you know that your stance is right
but if you want comfort.. There is more room in a sedan by far.. you can stretch out they look good so if your going for comfort a sedan beats out a coupe but if your going for HOT ROD in my opinion i love driving Coupes but there is something about a sedan on air sitting on a ground at the local gas station while im inside getting a drink and when i come out i have a crowd gathered that is rediculous..Either way you will be happy with your choice

we have a big one in july at norwalk raceway in norwalk oh and one in galion oh called rat riot get date for you soon Mike

Her ya go!! This was '06 ,but contact no# and address is here.. Look , No Billit !

Here you brother <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=eventcopy>Ruzt Pilotz 2nd Annual Rat Riot
August 5, 2006 - Galion, OH
Registration 9- 1
500 Gill Ave. (Behind YMCA) Open to ol'school type of cars, kustoms, trucks, bikes (choppers bobbers, etc.) mid-sixties type slingshots, altereds, drag cars etc.
1966 and under
No Billet! Must have carb(s), or old fuel injection.
Games and events planned, pin-up girl contest, food, sorry no alcohol
Joe 419-733-9639 evenings, before 8.00 pm EST
[email protected] ([email protected])</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.olskoolrodz.com/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Coupe or tudor???? Tough. Damn. Comfort or cool. Just have to go for some rides.

I think the tudor would have more room like Slaughter said, but the cool factor of the coupe is pulling me in. Chopped, channeled, rear bagged, and hemified!!!

Latest posts

Back