Detroit, and Kalamazoo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mailed the entry form

i mailed my entry form the other day how long does it take to get an answer do they save the nasty ones till last ,,,,,this is mine so far:cool:

Attachments

• downsize_3.jpg
    downsize_3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
If it's like anything else.....

i mailed my entry form the other day how long does it take to get an answer do they save the nasty ones till last ,,,,,this is mine so far:cool:

way longer than it should!! I'm sure you'll have a reply soon since the thing is coming fast.....

autorama

i was on another site some had posted they were going one guy said his buddie submitted his entry form and pics but got declined ,,,,do u think they are full already or just selective? oh and he said it took about three weeks to get a reply,,,

I'm not sure about downstairs(Rat Rods), but they are selective about vehicles for upstairs. From what I've seen in the past, you should be okay, they usually have extra space downstairs.

detroit

the basement is full, some of my club guys that sent theres in late, like jan. 2nd. were already too late and have gotten the call that they are on the waiting list for cancelled spots.

gunna be another great show, be sure to stop by and see me i'll be with the SINGLEFINGER GARAGE CREW again.

ill have the current truck i'm building on here there (not completely done)
and my armageddon comet altered drag car.

george

Attachments

• 12.15 014.JPG
    12.15 014.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ebay comet 001.JPG
    ebay comet 001.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.24.11 004.JPG
    12.24.11 004.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 12
The single finger salute!!

Okay.........I'll bite.........and just what single finger would that be ?

In my job, I've always got be sure that the people are really waving or just giving us the 1 finger wave.....lol

Attachments

• smiley-face-flipping-the-bird_design.png
    smiley-face-flipping-the-bird_design.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
wa wa waah

well just got my reply back from cobo said thanks for your entry but the show is full ,,,,oh well i guess ill try agian next year ,,,what a good day to go for the day?

going yes

yes im definatly going itll probly be saturday i was kinda looking forward to spending the weekend and hanging out ,we go every year but its usually like a family thing and my wife gets kinda bored after awhile of coarse i keep going to the basement to see if anything new is happening lol,,,i get kind of bored upstairs ,,i mean i like the glam glitzy stuff but it totally not achievable on my income ,,im luckey to scratch together what i have ,,,but im thankfull for it ,,,its mine!!!

Yeah..know what you mean.....

I'll probably have to go on Sunday as the kid works Saturdays....not complaining....I'm happy he's working..lol... I like a lot of what's upstairs but it gets old quick as a lot of it is the same old same old...do like to look at the muscle cars which brings up some nice memories......but at least downstairs things are unique....won't find two the same...

For better or worse, the actress from Disney Channel is a big draw for my daughter.

Zendaya Coleman “Rocky” - from Disney Channel’s “Shake it Up”
Sunday 12:00-5:00​

Sunday is the day for us....

Latest posts

Back