Back Door, Front Door

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said not so nice. But in-n-out is just amile away:cool:

One mile to In-n-out! Dang Soltz. :D Here is a look out my front window. Terrific photos gentlemen.

Attachments

• 20181112_085010.jpg
    20181112_085010.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 30
Not much to see from my doors, so I borrowed a couple satellite images...

This is my "plot". (If I have it my way, I'll retire and die here.) It's 1/3 acre and the largest property I could find in MY neighbourhood...

attachment.php

Hard to see in the image above, but there were 11 vehicles living in my back yard when this image was captured... 2 boats, 9 cars, trucks and SUVs, most are hidden by trees and shadows...

Anyhow, I've lived in this neighbourhood all but 5 years of my life, so far. I have good neighbours and I'm 50 feet from MY test and tune strip, approximately 1800 ft long. [ddd

attachment.php

My photo yesterday... a look down MY side of MY strip in MY neighbourhood...

attachment.php

I jokingly refer to this as MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, due to my years and fierce sense of community. It's no screaming hell, but it's home. :D

Attachments

• Home bird's eye.jpg
    Home bird's eye.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Home footprint.jpg
    Home footprint.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Home frost.JPG
    Home frost.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
that looks really nice Doc. There`s so much more space between houses... Towns in the Netherlands are sooo crowded. Even big expensive new homes are built roof gutter to roof gutter... ground prices are through the roof.

heres my old neighbourhood... can you say crowded :eek:

https://goo.gl/maps/HV9Emrf8sfr

Wow that is crowded Dutch, but very pretty at the same time
. The streets and side walk area in front of the homes is cool in cobblestone/brick

that looks really nice Doc. There`s so much more space between houses... Towns in the Netherlands are sooo crowded. Even big expensive new homes are built roof gutter to roof gutter... ground prices are through the roof.

heres my old neighbourhood... can you say crowded :eek:

https://goo.gl/maps/HV9Emrf8sfr

Is that where the shop is Dutch? Or your home or both? Towns and cities always look close to me, but ya'll don't have to waste time getting anywhere...

Latest posts

Back