Logo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Tripper, Do you have an idea for a logo for your new site.If not I am sure that we have the proper people here to make one up for us.Its just that I am Itchen for a New T-Shirt.

RRR MOD:

If I am drawing the line here Please delete this post.

Even if no shirts are involved, I'd still like to see some logo designs. Just for fun if nothing else. I 'd like to see something that resembled some old style signage for a logo. Like something that may have been on the door of an old shop truck.

Even if no shirts are involved, I'd still like to see some logo designs. Just for fun if nothing else. I 'd like to see something that resembled some old style signage for a logo. Like something that may have been on the door of an old shop truck.

Thanks you got the ball rollin in the right direction.

We need somthin that no one has. (IMO)

Some small decals for the corner of your windows would be cool. The only problem would be the financial burden involved in getting all of this going.

No line drawn

Tripper, Do you have an idea for a logo for your new site.If not I am sure that we have the proper people here to make one up for us.Its just that I am Itchen for a New T-Shirt.

RRR MOD:

If I am drawing the line here Please delete this post.

Mastr,
Been debating that & have been kikkin' around a couple of ideas & just got a good 1 today. Was'n sure what ta do here but mite as well.

Only like to draw the line on rude behavior!

Gastrick,
We have several great graphics people on staff & have T's made for the company all the time so it won't b that big a deal.

Rat Rod Mod

Back to the top

I think the more feedback we get from our forum will be great.

I dont think the Tripper should have to hold the candle alone when it comes to gettin stickers and shirts.

When this started out it was a small bunch of us.We all wanted to keep peace and stay together.Now we have it and lets move forward.

Last edited:
Skulls... flames... bloody eyeballs!

Probably have to be black... have skull (skulls), flames &/or bloody eyeballs! A flaming skull with bloody eyeballs!!!!!!! ; - >

Suggestions!?

I just checked we are a whole 150 strong.Its your house and you make the rules.

I'm just along for the ride like the rest of u! I have a bud from hi school that does kool pen & ink stuff... I'll turn him loose tomorrow. I made his 1st web page & for payment he did me a kool flamin' ELVIS. Er... did I mention I love ELVIS! I even have a web site called... "ELVIS is still #1"!!! ; - >

Any suggestions?!

BoB

I'm just along for the ride like the rest of u! I have a bud from hi school that does kool pen & ink stuff... I'll turn him loose tomorrow. I made his 1st web page & for payment he did me a kool flamin' ELVIS. Er... did I mention I love ELVIS! I even have a web site called... "ELVIS is still #1"!!! ; - >

Any suggestions?!

BoB

nothin says class like a velvet Elvis.

Oh yeah... I really got some serious class!!! ; - >

nothin says class like a velvet Elvis.

On our way to New Orleans a few years back we stopped to get gas & there was a guy selling velvet paintings. There was this ELVIS sorta dressed up like an Indian so we asked what was up with the Indian ELVIS. If u can even believe it... it appears it is illegal to paint velvet ELVIS' now so it's *not really* ELVIS (wink wink). I still have it but my wife refuses to let me hang it in the house... I cry!!! (I drug it outta the closet)

BoB

Attachments

• E.jpg
    E.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
Man that's funny Tripper. I just checked and there's quite a few real velvet Elvii on ebay right now. Maybe you could pick up a couple for the living room :D. Mrs Tripper will be thrilled.

On our way to New Orleans a few years back we stopped to get gas & there was a guy selling velvet paintings. There was this ELVIS sorta dressed up like an Indian so we asked what was up with the Indian ELVIS. If u can even believe it... it appears it is illegal to paint velvet ELVIS' now so it's *not really* ELVIS (wink wink). I still have it but my wife refuses to let me hang it in the house... I cry!!! (I drug it outta the closet)

BoB

Sometimes you make me wonder.

Where did we ever see a Indian Elvis??

I'm in with the bulls skull idea.
But we just gotta do it right. One horn up(like normal)
one horn down,Like Grasshopper(Just to say "doesn't play well with others")
All you Tejans on here should remember who "Grasshopper" was.(Don't you)

OK...more feedback

You may have to do some serious web searching for a design. Everytime I tried to create one it was too close to a copyrighted or registered logo. I ended up buying the rights to use altered designs for my car club.

The top one is for the website and the bottom one is for the T-shirts

The LONE WOLF STREET RODDERS.

CopyofLoneWolfLogoCrop.JPG

OldLWCClogo2.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back