Let Me Tell You about Old Iron

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
Last spring Old Iron posted some pics of '31 Chevy coupe sheet metal. As often happens with me I got all enthused and send him some money. Over the next several months I made and broke plans to go to Missouri and meet Old Iron and pick up the body.
Just a week ago I realized it was too far, the tires on my truck were worn out, I have 3 or 4 projects waiting in store, my thumbs are killing me and I'm old. Excuses, excuses. I PM'd him and said I wouldn't be getting the body and he should keep the money (it wasn't a lot of money) for storing the body and for putting up with me.
Old Iron said he doesn't roll that way and a few days later I received a check in the mail.
Old Iron is an example of a man with high integrity and principles. The kind of man that RRR attracts and a valuable contributor to the site.[cl[cl[cl

Thank you, Old Iron. The money will be spent on the Renault project.

I agree with all that has been said.
I like to treat everyone as an up standing person until proven other wise. [S

Never had an other wise around here. [cl

Just more proof that RRR is the best hangout on the interweb! I believe this place is totally infested with great folks! :cool:

That's a funny way of putting it.... Lol but I happen to agree

I think I know what sheet metal bobs talking about... It had my gears turning too

A really helpful guy

I know his advice to me has been invaluable and I've taken evert iota of it.
The kinda guy I really wish was right around the corner from me soes I could get to em easily for advice and show me kinda stuff.
Indeed a real stand up guy.

Latest posts

Back