My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the frame built. Gonna have a roller shortly and then the real fun begins!!! [;)[;)[;)

BoB

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 76
I didn't know you had a security guard all dressed in emerald green too :D
[P[P[P

Haha... Mrs Tripper's had several of those Nutcrackers for years. Puts um up at Christmas then I have to store them for the rest of the year. I've repaired them several times over the years but "sadly" they're been whittled down to just two. [cl

BoB

Got the frame all welded up & am ready to get the front end & rear ends set up. I turned the welding table up on it's side so I can use the space it was taking up to go on to the next phase... roller soon!!! [;)[;)[;)

BoB

Attachments

• table up.jpg
    table up.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 47
  • frame down.JPG
    frame down.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 60
attachment.php

Yep, the frame looks good, I checked it off the list, now carry on [P

attachment.php

Attachments

• workers-shaking-hands-two-construction-deal-finished-concept.jpg
    workers-shaking-hands-two-construction-deal-finished-concept.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 154
  • director-framing-shot-hands.jpg
    director-framing-shot-hands.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 151
Got the front & rear end set up the way they're gonna be, welded the front spring perch on & sprayed the frame black. Gave the quick change a good cleaning, sprayed the tubes & got it lookin' fresh. Currently waiting on the rear coilovers so I had a lil time to start a new project... haha! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 56
  • perch.JPG
    perch.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 48
  • cart.JPG
    cart.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 63
After a couple side tracks I'm back working on the frame. Got the top mounts for the coil overs done & hope to have the bottom mounts done this weekend! Then on to the front end... roller shortly! [;)[;)[;)

BoB

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back