Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were both in the same parking lot......freaky dude.

Attachments

• traffic7.jpg
    traffic7.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 86
  • traffic6.jpg
    traffic6.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 85
Those rides would be might rusty here in MI......:eek:

I was in Michigan for 2 weeks in August and that's one thing I noticed right away, didn't see any older cars on the road.

Not sure where you are but it was mighty humid where I was. When my son moved to Michigan for school he complained about the beet salt that was put on the roads in winter.

August in MI was a bit hot and humid...more than normal

I was in Michigan for 2 weeks in August and that's one thing I noticed right away, didn't see any older cars on the road.

Not sure where you are but it was mighty humid where I was. When my son moved to Michigan for school he complained about the beet salt that was put on the roads in winter.

As for the beet salt, they are really pushing this stuff as the "Green" road salt ice melter.... supposed to be less harse on the roads and auto metal.....mix of beets and regular salt....have to see....I live in the I-94 Corridor North of Detroit and South of the Blue Water Bridge to Can a da Ahy!!! Lansing, Ann Arbor, Saginaw and a number of other cities are near major colleges.... Rust is a major issue here.....they dump ton's of salt on our streets.....bad for the roads, bad for the cars....but keeps Cargill Salt and the salt mines in Detroit busy....lol

Well the kid was hauling salt out of there last year??

I thought the salt mines were closed under Detroit... Last I heard they were being used to store hazardous waste....

Now you got me thinking....I'll have to ask him....but I know last winter he was hauling salt all over from there....[S

we took this over the weekend in way down south in MO. This old boy was just pulling out of the field almost wrecked the car getting the pic lol thank goodness the wife was able to get it for me.
photobucket-8203-1349231206044.jpg

Man there where a crap load of old cars just sitting in the weeds.

Out and about

My wife came home with these pictures yesterday. I know they aren't the coolest, but hey I am kinda proud she even got the camera out! The Nova was spotted in a TJ Maxx parking lot, and the Monte Carlo is just the way folks around here haul things apparently! Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• Resampled952012-09-249516-10-4195636.jpg
    Resampled952012-09-249516-10-4195636.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Resampled952011-12-229516-13-3995784.jpg
    Resampled952011-12-229516-13-3995784.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts

Back