Gastrick update!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that another way of saying he's hard headed?!? [ddd[ddd[ddd

Haha, yep. When the Doctors said he would never walk again, he said "watch this !" :D We tend to discount how strong the human spirit can be.

Oh, BTW, I have started driving and running errands myself. Yesterday I even drove my Mustang...……...that felt GREAT. Going to get a haircut this morning, and I am taking the Mustang again......I forgot how hard it pulls ! :eek:

Haha, yep. When the Doctors said he would never walk again, he said "watch this !" :D We tend to discount how strong the human spirit can be.

Oh, BTW, I have started driving and running errands myself. Yesterday I even drove my Mustang...……...that felt GREAT. Going to get a haircut this morning, and I am taking the Mustang again......I forgot how hard it pulls ! :eek:

Which way does it pull? Always towards the sidewalk? [ddd

Kidding! I'm glad you're out enjoying the Mustang and getting that ticker working!

Bill said he drove his one car the other day, but had to drive an automatic for now. He has lost some feeling in his feet, so clutches are a problem. But HE IS DRIVING !!! [cl[cl

He is also chomping at the bit to get back in the garage and play with his toys and tools. I know that will do him so much good.

Bill said he drove his one car the other day, but had to drive an automatic for now. He has lost some feeling in his feet, so clutches are a problem. But HE IS DRIVING !!! [cl[cl

He is also chomping at the bit to get back in the garage and play with his toys and tools. I know that will do him so much good.

Right On [cl[cl[cl
[P[P[P

Latest posts

Back