Happy to be on the "List"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorJeff

I was a new guy to rat rods on KB back in Feb and learned an WHOLE LOT in a short time from many of you that have, by now, found your way here. I was very happy to be invited to the party.

In the past, I have had a number of Chevelles, a couple of 49-53 Chev. Trucks, and a 66 Chevy II but always wanted a traditional hot rod. So, if you all will have me, I'd be happy to participate (oh, and still ask a bunch of questions).

Also, if you remember my thread on a ground-up build of my 29 Model A Tudor, it is still in progress (nearly rolling) and I'd be happy to post it / continue it here if you all would like.

Thanks!

Jeff,
If someone invited you, then by all means we are glad to have you here.
And by all means post those pics. Take a look around and please don't hesitate to add any information and knowledge to any thread. Truely glad to have you here. Just one more name on the growing list of great people we have here...

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

Tudor,
Glad u could make it! Thanks for accepting my invite, please post away. This is a moderated board & I think u will enjoy being here!

BoB

Welcome...

Welcome Tudor, post away on your '29 project.
Glad you got the invite...'22

Latest posts

Back