Howdy Folks, another Noob from Central Georgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another welcome from Bama! [cl You wouldn't happen to know Mike Vaughn would you? He lives in Macon, has a killer green Maverick and some other toys.

That Impala is way too nice to rat out! I would find something else to rat, an old truck or something.

I know of him and we've briefly talked at the track, but its been several years.

welcome to rrr, from bama. no way i would ever rat that impala, but the camaro is a different story.[ddd nice rides.

LOL, I hear ya, but I'm really wanting to change direction on the ol gal. The car really needs paint, but I just don't have the time/money to do it correctly at the moment. I figure I can spend a few bucks and rat out the paint, drop it a few inches on the cheap until I get the Camaro is finished then take her off the street for a while and go full blown on a repaint. Well, that's the tentative plan anyways.

Oh, I most forgot........

......Happy Veterans Day to all you folks who served our country. God bless you all and thank you for your service.

Latest posts

Back