Hello from York PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itsdone

Hey guys and gals!

Name is Mark from York PA. At night I turn into a metal fabricator in my shop. I fell in love with rat rods years ago. I always wanted a model A (chopped, channeled, and slammed) and so a few years ago I got one. It’s still a project but I’m 90% done now. I’m also into lead sleds and gassers. I used to race a gasser when Englishtown NJ still had a drag strip. That’s it, lookin forward to the ratty talk

Attachments

• A63FFB1F-D51D-44D2-B85A-DAA69DD8D9BE.jpg
    A63FFB1F-D51D-44D2-B85A-DAA69DD8D9BE.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Undead Sleds, from northern Alberta. Everybody should have a Model A. Last fall I traded my Model A roadster project for a Model A coupe project, but I have done nothing to it. You're a way ahead of me.

Welcome. The more I look at the 20's to 30's style rods, the more I am leaning to get one for my next.

Welcome!

Believe it or not, you're surrounded by gearheads of all sorts... drag racers, circle burners, street rodders, tractor nuts, some guy restoring a wooden boat and a few I'm sure I've missed!

I’ll get more pics in the next few weeks. This is a small preview. I’m look8ng forward to rolling outside shortly for better pics.

Latest posts

Back