Moved! To Minnesota.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 fordman

Well for many years I have lived in the Concord North Carolina area. And this week I moved back to where I grew up, Hastings MN. Been wanting to come back here for years now to be with family and a chance at a better job...

So any one in the area let me know where you are and I will do my best to get out to see you.

Randy

Wow, you picked a fine time to move from the Carolina's to Minnesota! Better buy some longjohns and get to cuttin' firewood! [ddd Seriously though, congrats on getting back close to family and good luck on the job hunting!

Wow, talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire! Most folks want to move away from the cold up there, but if you grew up there, I can understand going back home. Hope everything works out for ya! [cl

Welcome home fordman. You won't have to travel so far to the North St. Paul Friday night cruise. If you want to stop in, I'll PM my address.

congrats fordman, (in my best southern drawl) home are family always makes things more gooder.

return to Minnesota

Howdy Randy ... back to Minnesota ...you're kiddn right .........
Nah I'm just foolin with ya .[cl.... winter here keeps the riff raft out .... welcome home .

I was born and raised in Lisbon Ohio .well till I was 12 anyway , then my family moved south .. I dont like cool weather and I hate cold weather , but I do like to visit home .. theres nothing like home ..

There is no ocean up there!:eek:
I could never move away from coast,but I was born here.
Always good to live near family.
My brother lives next door to me.
Hope you find a job.
I have same unemployment problem myself.:(

Moved

Thanks everyone. It great to be with family again. Missed it very much. in the week I have been here I have seen many cars and a few bikes still out cruising. So there I a bright side to that. A better side is I still get to do some work on cars and truck. My nephew is still doing hid 83 chev c10 so I got something to do. HAHA but its fun work.

Have a great holiday if I don't see you or chat with you here.

Randy

Latest posts

Back