Middle of nowhere Montana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buickbuddha

Name is Bill, I live in the middle of Montana. I was an automotive machinist in the 60's. Draft got me, got out and went to college. Taught high school for two years, found a better paying job with the Post Office. Spent 37 years of my young life in the Postal Service. Retired, got with a group of hot rod / ranchers and they have helped me restart the machining life. So far we have built a 1951 Henry J old school gasser, restored an early 60"s front engine dragster. We are in the process of building a 1928 Ford rat. We have a machine shop, engine shop, paint booth all housed in a 80 X 60 foot shop with 20 foot ceiling. Gantry hoist and an in the floor car lift. I will be restoring a 1654 Buick Riviera and a 58 Chevy hopefully before I die. I call our club, "Seven broke cowpokes ranching and racing". One last thing, we are on a mission to locate and save every car or pieces of a car from the 20's through the 60's. Too many have gone the way of the crusher or the bump-and-runs at the fair. Happy to be here.

Build pics?

Skull,
I will have to give you a rain check. We haven't documented a damned thing on all our builds, we just build it. I will take some pictures of our efforts. The 28 was just put on the frame tonight for a mock up. I'll sneak out to the ranch sometime this week end and give the camera a go. The old dragster and our 48 Anglia are unavailable because we haven't plowed down the the lower shop that we store our completed projects. Keep your peepers open...
Bill

Welcome from Portland OR. Looking forward to pics of your gangs projects.

Having a gang and a central location boosts productivity, and motivation on days when we can just as easily put our feet up. Good on you guys! [cl

Latest posts

Back