Guess who just tested Covid positive ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so glad you are starting to see the end of this. I can only imagine what you're going through. Stay strong and be sure to get some kind of food in you.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'm not that far away.

Haven't heard from you since xmas, how are you and Dan doing? Hope you are both rebounding. Sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and friendship........it means the world. Well, for the past 3 days I have had no fever, it has not gone higher than 99. degrees but usually in the 98.6 range. I do wake up soaked at night, but even then my temp is normal, so it is probably my body throwing off the virus or something.

I feel much better too, but my appetite sucks, food tastes like cardboard. For me that is odd because I love food. But even that seems somewhat better, not a lot, just a little.

The plan is to keep isolated until next Saturday, that will be two weeks, and then go back and be retested. Same with Dan, and he is only having a mild cough and mild headache. My other son, Don, calls every day and he says he has no symptoms at all and feels great.

Again, guys, thanks for caring, and I hope you understood that I posted all of the info I have to give all of you some info so you can keep an eye out in your own families in case this should happen to you. I would not wish this on anyone, it is a real %@*&&^((# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are over the hump, Don. My son in law who is 50 years old got it much worse. But he is in ill health normally. My daughter and her sons got it but had very light cases.

We can't eat in a restaurant in Minnesota but we go 5 miles across the river to Wisconsin where the rules are different. The staff wears masks but we can dine indoors. The incidence of infections is about the same for both states.

BTW, The Wisconsin parking lots are half Minnesota cars.

Happy New Year, and I hope all of you and your loved ones are safe. Dan and I seem to have turned the corner, I have not had anything above a 98.6 temperature for about 5 days. Tomorrow is our 14th day after being tested positive, so we are going to be rechecked tomorrow.

My taste is returning, food tastes pretty good again, and I have a better appetite. Dan has thankfully only had minor symptoms, like a dry cough, and he seems ok otherwise.

Last night we actually felt good enough to go to our shop for a while and we worked on replacing some ac parts in his Dodge pickup. Felt good to get out of the house and we were isolated there from any other people.

Stay safe guys, thank God 2020 is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Tripper, thanks for the update. Most of us have not been poo-pooing the severity of this virus, but you have shed a little more light on it for us; Thank you. AND, thank you for surviving it. Happy New Year.

Latest posts

Back