Cool looking Ranault r8?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schine

So i went car looking for a bel air and i jumped into a Reanult R8, and it got me thinking, what could yo do to a car like that to make it look cool, so it kinda get into my nerves and i haven't found nothing in the web, so, any of you guys own, or have seen a cool r8 out there? may there be pics?

Just looked at some pics of those,they look OK dressed up as a RALLY car, but I dont think that they would look good as a rat rod or anything else. Its kind of like the newer Subaru Impreza,they look ok as the dressed up WRX version, but are really just an ugly little car when you look at them stock.

Just looked at some pics of those,they look OK dressed up as a RALLY car, but I dont think that they would look good as a rat rod or anything else. Its kind of like the newer Subaru Impreza,they look ok as the dressed up WRX version, but are really just an ugly little car when you look at them stock.

i know theyr'e not the prettyest cars out there, but maybe a top chop, and cancelling out the rear doors, i dunno, i kinda dig the idea...

quick Photoshop..

Attachments

• r8modd.jpg
    r8modd.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 70
you went from a Bel Air[dr to a Reanult R8[S

no offence to anyone out there who has one I am sure u made it look cool
but just saying reanult makes my nose krinkle sounds to much like renal
i guess

go with the bel air even if the body gets hacked to pieces you can tell everyone you cut into a bel air once

as opposed to saying you cut a reanult

just kidding the photoshop looks cool toooo

Last edited:
I dont know!! you gotta stand for somthing or fall for anything. Now if you get that thing and think you can pass it off as a Rat, Im back to the hamb. even the open mind has to draw the line somewhere:confused::confused::confused: just poured my first coffee!!!

I prefer the American tin, but a "rat Renault" is ok with me.I heard a rumor going round that nascar was going to allow Toyotas to race, can you believe that! We don't all want to, or can afford to, "rod" an old 32 Ford roadster. Heck some of us even have a fiberglass body ( on our cars) I like the thought of a old Volvo ( the flat fender type) with a chop top, and some metal work. The rule book I read said, as I recall; #1 be safe, #2 no rules, #3 probably should not tell your wife what ya paid for it.

you went from a Bel Air[dr to a Reanult R8[S

no offence to anyone out there who has one I am sure u made it look cool
but just saying reanult makes my nose krinkle sounds to much like renal
i guess

go with the bel air even if the body gets hacked to pieces you can tell everyone you cut into a bel air once

as opposed to saying you cut a reanult

just kidding the photoshop looks cool toooo

i haven't went from a belair to an R8, they're just ideas that come to me and i like to hear opinions from you guys.

I'm going serious about a vwrod though...you know, there's tons of bugs out there :)

hey i was just playin

i am a firm beliver that individuals can make any car cool
as long as your smiling during the build and during the ride

i built a down hill racer when i was younger out of two by fours and bicycle rims
i am sure that some (mom) saw it as an eye sore

but it made me smile

nowadays i try harder for safety but it is still all about that no one is looking goofy grin

I started a build post already[Bardot rat rag top], work will progress now that weather is warming up, we have a small rat rod event in Virginia City, NV Memorial weekend, hope to have it in the show and parade.

2hhev15.jpg

Latest posts

Back