6 cylinder chevy advice!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1963hoopty

I am new to this great forum. I have a 230 in my 63 belair. I would like to add a 2 1barrel intake and custom header. I would like to put a mild cam also but not sure where or which one to get! Any wisdom you guys could give me to pep up the ol' girl is much appreciated!!

Fenton intakes are very popular and they have a wide variety to choose from. A dual exhaust, mild cam, and electronic ignition would be advised to max her out. Patricks has alot of stuff as well as Tom Langdons Stovebolt.
I have a 35 coupe with the original 207 Stovebolt. Dual Strombergs and a dual exhaust really woke her up!

type in 32 chevy hot rod or 32 chevy truck rat rod on the net and its 1963impala2dr.... who ownes the truck he may can answer some questions he has three 1 barrels on I think is a 216 cant be positive on that one ... he has many videos , the one I seen the intake on was a (upgrade video) .. i dont know when he put it on ,, he will have that video on there too I'm sure .. you will just have to look threw them .

Thanks! I found a few good deals on an offenhauser intake.
I also saw some kits to do the lump port in the head. Can this lump port mod be done without removing the head? Ive been tempted to put a fresh 355 ive got in it but a funky lookin 6 banger with dual carbs is is just way cooler!

check out the Clifford site.

their motto is: 6=8

I would tend to go with their dual carb model with 2 Holley-Weber carbs as used on 70's Vega 4 cylinders. they were progressive 2bbl's and have tons of weber designed tune up parts available that make them scream, all the while getting decent MPH if you can keep your foot out of it.

Latest posts

Back