Custom radiator?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlcolorado

Looking for someplace that can custom build a radiator to cool a 4bt cummins, catch is the radiator would need to fit in a model a sized rad shroud grill. I have all the depth in the world to work with, but constrained on height and width.
Also wouldn't mind a turbo intercoller to fit the same hole. Any ideas?

I Google search
rat rod radiator 4bt ebay
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/rat-rod-radiator
One thing about it is the 4bt won't be hard to cool

I wasn't sure hot these like to run. My 5.9 common rail is having issue with the cooling fan. Computer can't activate the fan clutch anymore so I have it bypassed with a toggle switch. On 60* days, highway speeds, it warms up a bit. And the radiator is the size of the 4bt.

Last edited:
www.bricethomasradiator.com Phone number is 256-546-4613 or 800-223-4299

I talked to a guy named Eric Johns a couple of years back. Real knowledgeable folks, they should be able to help you out. I looked at some of their radiators, real top notch work from what I could see.

Speedway makes an aluminum rad that fits a '32 grill shell that should work. They have them on sale a lot & are pretty cheap! I used one in my LS1 powered '41 Chev panel & it worked fine!

BoB

www.bricethomasradiator.com Phone number is 256-546-4613 or 800-223-4299

I talked to a guy named Eric Johns a couple of years back. Real knowledgeable folks, they should be able to help you out. I looked at some of their radiators, real top notch work from what I could see.
Thanks! I'll give these guys a shout! As long as I can give them dimensions for what it needs to fit in, I bet they can set me up. Sounds like they can do inter coolers too :D

Speedway makes an aluminum rad that fits a '32 grill shell that should work. They have them on sale a lot & are pretty cheap! I used one in my LS1 powered '41 Chev panel & it worked fine!

BoB
Guess this isn't quite as complicated my head was making this out to be then eh?

Latest posts

Back