Eastern Washington New to Site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the pictures. The car has nice lines, but will need some TLC. Looks like you can handle it.
The previous owner shut his bull up in the car every spring while his cows were in heat. The bull must have got cranky. Don't you make the same mistake, O.K.

Looks alot how u find my sedan. Thrown out to rust away, burnt and smashed. Keep with it. It will be worth it!

Ha, Spudnuts, had one Saturday. It has become a thing with my daughter to go get a spuddy then watch me get a hair cut next door, pretty sure it has zero to do with the haircut.

Cool Desert Nights needs more rust and creativity! There are some amazing cars that show up there from billet queens to farm rats. I love to look through the build books and see how much work someone went through to get their street rod or hot rod to near perfection, hats off to them. I also am amazed at how people gather around the rust. I have seen so many cool things on rats and I think that is a big reason people stop and spend time taking one in.

Latest posts

Back