Sterling high school senior rat rod build.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tvagtst

Hello I am a senior in high school with a very big project that i have to do in order to graduate. I decided i was going to build a rat rod. I have always loved the look,and i had the cab and bed already in hand for the build. I had started the project back in August, all i started with was a modified gmc s15 frame and the cab, nothing else. I have done all the building and machining with my best friend and my grandfather. We have build pretty much everything by hand, such as the brake setup, the steering setup, and everything in between. I love the project, and our deadline to build the truck is by May 6th. We have already drove the truck, and now its the finishing details. So taking into reality, two seniors in high school and a grandfather have built a full functioning rat rod in 9 months!! Please message me back if you have any questions!!!

Welcome from Flawda and good for you! They build character and confidence....If you have pix post them up and do a build thread where we can see your work if you took pix along the way!

Latest posts

Back