Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a neighbor that lived a few houses down from me that had an alcohol dragster and would fire that thing up every now and then. It was an awesome sight - and sound :D

And I thought I was going to upset my neighbors running my 455 without exhaust... (They loved it, by the way). I would love if one of my neighbors had an alcohol dragster!

I think I was the only one who thought it was cool. But my neighbors aren't too uptight. They have to put up with me :eek:

Here in Florida almost all of the neighborhoods have an HOA (home owners association) so finding a home where you can park a trailer in your front yard is kinda' hard. Last year my wife and I were looking for such a house and came across one we really liked. We were telling some of our friends about it and they said "you need to be careful in a neighborhood without an HOA, you could end up living next to one of those guys that has motors in his front yard and cars on blocks all over the place." I looked at them and said "I'm that guy" :p

[cl [cl [cl
Yep they'd have me ran out of town like pizza delivery, in 30 min or less [ddd [ddd
I live in the country, my nearest neighbor is over a 1/4 mile away :)

Saw this pickup @ Tractor Supply yesterday. Don't see many of these anymore & especially in this color! Remember them?!? [S

BoB

Attachments

• stacks.jpg
    stacks.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 67
My copilot (Cranky Jr.) shot this yesterday...

... a wet kid was behind the wheel. Strange lookin' little guy, like an elf... or the Little Green Sprout. ;) :D

Whoa!!! This big rig left the road, tore up a bunch of guardrail, narrowly missed going down into a large creek & took out quite a few utility poles! Not sure but doubt he survived!

BoB

Attachments

• 18wheeler.jpg
    18wheeler.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Back