Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tudor conversion, bob!

I had a full fendered '31 Slant window and really liked it. I also had a channeled, unchopped, fenderless '31 tudoor and really liked it. This one would mimic one of the other two.

The way I felt getting out of bed this morning, and most mornings, I ain't building any more cars. I'll be fortunate to complete the planned mods on the ones I've got.:(

On the other hand, the Big Block engine I recently sold would more than pay for the Model A.:D

I had a full fendered '31 Slant window and really liked it. I also had a channeled, unchopped, fenderless '31 tudoor and really liked it. This one would mimic one of the other two.

The way I felt getting out of bed this morning, and most mornings, I ain't building any more cars. I'll be fortunate to complete the planned mods on the ones I've got.:(

On the other hand, the Big Block engine I recently sold would more than pay for the Model A.:D

Just keep on pickin' n' grinnin' Bob remember it ain't no race :)

fbg.
Why did you tag me in this post???
Torchie

Because southern Minni isn't that far from northern Mich.?

Because you can do good things to a car body that hardly anyone else can do?

Because you don't have enough on your plate?

Because he made a mistake?

Just guessing.

Because southern Minni isn't that far from northern Mich.?

Because you can do good things to a car body that hardly anyone else can do?

Because you don't have enough on your plate?

Because he made a mistake?

Just guessing.

Because all of the above.🙀
Torchie

Attachments

• 00q0q_67dmXZPJ1mF_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg
    00q0q_67dmXZPJ1mF_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 00R0R_7iJmVSxzR30_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg
    00R0R_7iJmVSxzR30_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 47
I'm a '56 Ford lover, so I should have an opinion on this car, but it's unprintable. I never have seen a car with canted headlights that I liked. As much as I like fins, I don't like this rendition or the taillights.
When you customize a vehicle you show off your bodywork skills, but you also show off your vision of the whole car. This guy had the mechanical skills but his overall vision and mine don't coincide.
He has got a nice slant to the car, though, and he started with a very nice looking vehicle.

Latest posts

Back