Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Buicks are cool. Much better than a Torino. imho

CD,
I agree, when I saw he had it on the street I was glad to see he finally got it running. I saw him today & we chatted for a good while. It has a 455 buick BB in it & sounds really good... open headers! Sweet! I love big rides!!!

BoB

Last edited:
My wife and I went to some antique show/sales today. Saw this hudson on the way home. Really wanted to talk to the owner but the place was closed.

Attachments

• hudsontruck1.jpg
    hudsontruck1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 143
  • hudsontruck2.jpg
    hudsontruck2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 164
  • hudsontruck3.jpg
    hudsontruck3.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 116
Russty,that Hudson truck blows me away!:)

Yea I'm diggin that truck too. The low front tires and the grass growin up around it on both sides makes me wonder how long it's been sitting. Sure would like to have that in my driveway but my guess is that my stack of Benjamins isn't tall enough to bring it home.

Very kool!

My wife and I went to some antique show/sales today. Saw this hudson on the way home. Really wanted to talk to the owner but the place was closed.

Russty,
Wow!!! That would b a really kool score if he doesn't want too much. Looks awesome!!!

BoB

Went to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth WA, a Bavarian themed town at the foot of the Cascade Mountains (as the third pic indicates).

Found a Crown Vic and a 50 Chev. I took the pic of the Crown vic while on a carriage ride through town. Hard to tell by the pic but it is indeed a Crown Vic.

Attachments

• crownvic.jpg
    crownvic.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 50chev.jpg
    50chev.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 81
  • cascades.jpg
    cascades.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 82
I don't drive in traffic like a lot of you guys, but a few years ago I took these pictures when my brother drove our 65 and my wife drove our 69 back from a car show. And yes they got on the road to my house and raced, the 69 took the 65 in quarter.:)

Attachments

• traffic1.jpg
    traffic1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 95
  • traffic2.jpg
    traffic2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 75
  • traffic3.jpg
    traffic3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 97
'58 Imp

I saw this on my way to pick up the Crosley... he was haulin' but I got this as he went by!

BoB

Attachments

• 58imp2.jpg
    58imp2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 177
Falcon wagon!

It appears this Falcon wagon has taken up residence rat down the street @ the bike shop! The faux paneling is new & looks really kool!!!

BoB

Attachments

• falcon2.jpg
    falcon2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 101
A couple of new 1's

A couple of new 1's

Attachments

• ffordrag.jpg
    ffordrag.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 102
  • army.jpg