Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was laughing too at the guys on the steamer. They'd quit pulling just long enough to let the John Deere get going and just pull away with him when they poured it on.

Ok, so they found the missing Indonesian woman missing since Thursday. She was eaten by a 23 foot reticulated python....

Was at Back to the 50's along with 12,000 cars and 50,000 spectators this week end. Spotted smallfoot's second cousin, twice removed, or something like that.

Attachments

• Day 2 004.jpg
    Day 2 004.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 48
I want them to talk to me like KITT.

I also want them to talk to each other. So at intersections you'll have to cars politely:
"Please go ahead, you were here first"
"After you, age before beauty"
"I was built 2 months before you, jerk"
"Yeah, made in China!"
Then we have an accident. :D

smallfoot, one of your cousins showed up at Gruber's tonight.

Attachments

• July Gruber 005.jpg
    July Gruber 005.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 44
I found my German Shepherd, Hondo, with the neighbor's pet rabbit in its mouth. The rabbit was dead, and I panicked.. I took the dirty, chewed-up rabbit into the house. I gave it a bath, blow dried its fur, and put it back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping they would think it died of natural causes.

A few days later, the neighbor asked me, "Don, did you hear that Fluffy died?"

I said, "Um... no... what happened?"

The neighbor replied, "We found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him, someone had dug him up, gave him a bath, and put him back into the cage. There are some real sick people out there!"

Latest posts

Back