65 c-10

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollow65

image.jpg
My 65 c-10
Fun weekend warrior

Hmm details...
383 stroker with 8-71 bds @ 12# of boost. 672hp @ crank on race gas.
Super street fighter from tci.
12bolt 4:10 eaton posi
17x8 fronts
18x10 rear
Weld racing wheels, forgot the style.
I've beaten crotch rockets from 60-130
I'd post video but they're all from an iPhone and don't download for some reason. And half the pictures I've tried come out upside down..
Body is pretty beat which is fine by me. I'll probably wreck sooner or later.

sweet!

you can rotate images in paint

you can upload videos to you tube then copy a link to the page

and before you wreck it, let me get that hood for my 64 C-10 :D

Where are you located?

I'm in San Diego, ca. If I ever get a tilt front end you can have the hood. It's the heaviest piece of fiberglass on earth!image.jpg

I'm nowhere near a computer right now. I'm on vacation feeding my addiction for cool cars and trucks with my iPhone. I'll edit some photos and videos for ya. Give me a week lol

image.jpg a newer photo with my 12# pulley and new belt. The 10# had the bolts start to walk on the pulley/elongate the holes. Vacuum gauge tipped me off and I pulled over just in time. Haven't been to the track since carlsbad banned me. That was in 99 or 2000. But I've had it at 140 at 7200rpm. Racing my brother on his fxr.

I still have the factory 2 piece driveshaft. It's been handling 7200rpm for 17 years now. That's my weakest link. Hasn't failed me yet.

Latest posts

Back