Moultrie Ga. swap meet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swap meet

Well there was plenty of parts and the prices seemed to be pretty good. I haven't mastered the picture thing yet. I going to have to get my wife to help with that. I want learn so I can start a build tread soon. As for as what I bought, I got a intake and distributor for a sbc, some motor mounts and a grille shell and head lights for a Model A. I wanted some fenderwell headers for the small block but didn't have any luck with that. Pictures when I can figure that out. Phil

Im looking at some sbc headers that drop strait down to the ground $100 new I figure it would be cheaper than trying to build a set [;)

Im looking at some sbc headers that drop strait down to the ground $100 new I figure it would be cheaper than trying to build a set [;)

I thought about trying to make a set but I don't have the right welding equipment. I'm an old stick welder. Need tig for that or be better than me. I saw several sets of those straight down headers at the swap meet but didn't pay any attention to the price.

it says for sprint cars ( I dont know what that means) but this will be the direction I will go . im a dirt dobber not a welder so the kit will not work for me either...

Latest posts

Back