Anyone had experience with that guys that will title any car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

von-zipper

I've seen ads in some of the car mags about these guys in Mississippi or there abouts that will title any car for you, anyone know anything good/bad about them? [S

Zipper

Let's just say that's tougher than it sounds. I got an Al title for a Torino i bought years ago...got a BOS and sent in for a replacement tile to B-Ham. they sent me a ltter about their former no-title system and I took that letter to my DMV and got a WI title...

Beware... my buddy got skunked out of $500.00 by a guy from NY... 2 years and nothing!

Best to simply go to your local DMV and get their required paperwork....stay away from the title scammers. Most DMV's will give some type of title to abandoned vehicles.

In a nut shell for CO

I don't know how it is in other states but in Colorado. If your title comes from out of state your car will (and i mean will) have to have a vin inspection. If your Number don't match, you will do all the paper work that you didn't in the fisrt place. And when they has your # you become a moving target. I know sometimes the DMV is a pain in the arse but when your done, your done.

title trouble

Boyd coddington got in trouble a few years a go , I heard he actually got arrested and fined for Phony titles.
BEst to do a search how to title your hotrod and check your states regulations or a near by state your relatives live in.

Latest posts

Back