Gremlin '72 Pro Street

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Iron

This is the pic of the project. It will be a little bit before I get it to work on.
We will be pro street'n this baby and installing a blown 502 BBC.
It'll get a complete chassis with ladder bar back half.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200827_162314.jpg
    20200827_162314.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 83
I knows it is a Pro Street build but what are you hoping for at the track if you have a chance?
[S[S [cl[cl[cl

I'm looking forward to watching that build. I had a Gremlin as my work car for years, took a lot of flack from the boys about it but it just kept going! I even have the nose of it hanging over my work bench in the shop.

woop always liked these. my next older brothers weed dealer drove one of these. somehow my parents never questioned a 30 year old guy stopping by once a week and visiting my 17 year old brother.

I knows it is a Pro Street build but what are you hoping for at the track if you have a chance?
[S[S [cl[cl[cl

offhand with that power and wheelbase I would guess not to flip over. [cl[cl[cl

Thanks, Bill. :D

I don't mean to hijack either. Just having fun with Gremlins until the build gets started. (I hope you don't mind, OI. :eek:)

The photo below was taken by my friend (see watermark) last weekend. I know nothing about the car...

attachment.php

Attachments

• cc 687.jpg
    cc 687.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back