Caught on Live cam

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

Saturday morning I went to the Detail Garage cars and coffee in Tampa, this is a big show, easily over 1000 cars, but only about 20-30 of the oldies and a handful of rats.

This was a live stream, 2 and a half hours.

It is a popular show, free krispy Kremes, and it is right turn only when leaving so there is a line of folks documenting the burnouts....including the cops keeping an eye on the action. So this morning I decided to check, and there is yours truly with a walk around of mine, remarking on my girlie shoots, including my rat gal art on the trunk, and one of me leaving.

I am parked with a lot of cool Chevs, and at the 44:00 mark is the walk around. I am sitting on the wall in the background, and saw the guy, didn't know he was live streaming.

Just after the 1:28 mark I am leaving, behind the black Mustang GT, no burnout but at the end of my little show that puff of smoke is me catching rubber hitting second. I backed off because the cops are there.

Not so the guy with the white Porsche at the 1:43 mark. He decides to put on an extra show making a U turn in the distance, loses it, the cam guy missed some of it, but the cops didn't.

Enjoy! [P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2pwN--Vt8

Chebby sounds good Lazarat![cl[cl[cl

Smarta$$ in the Z car got what he deserved. Nothing wrong with sounding off a bit, but doing doughnuts on a public highway is just stupid.:eek:

pretty cool to see your car taking off between all plastic fartcan rides [cl

From the 1:11 to 1:16 mark some of the Chevs that were near me took off,

At around the 2:00 mark an early Mustang almost loses it,

My bro with the Kenworth Cummins rat rod can be seen at the 1:55 mark

Thanx all, on to the next....afternoon T storms have been cancelling a few lately. When I got home that day I noticed my shifter was weird, the ratchet spring broke, got one on way. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back